Why Study Spanish with Spanish in the World?
1. With more than 24 Spanish schools worldwide, you're sure to find the destination that's right for you.
2. A wide range of more than 35 different Spanish Courses including general language courses, Spanish for professionals, active Spanish programs and much more.
3. Spanish for everyone! We welcome all levels, nationalities and age groups, so you're guaranteed to find a course that matches your needs.
4. A variety of accommodations: host families, shared student apartments, private flats, students residences, hostels, hotels and more, all year-round.
5. Modern and pleasant school facilities
6. Superior Teaching Staff: All teachers are highly experienced in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and hold degrees in this field. They are dynamic, open-minded and friendly, always aiming to make the student feel at home. Every teacher additionally focuses on the cultural elements of their country in order to give the student a broad understanding of the social and linguistic environment that surrounds them.
7. Cultural activities and excursions organized by experts on each site and topic, often free of charge!
8. You're guaranteed to hear back from us within 24-48 hours of any inquiry or concern. Our staff in Madrid is available every working day to take your calls and emails. Contact us!
9. All of our certified schools are located in the city center with easy access to public transportation.
10. Every student receives a detailed certificate upon completing the course, and we can often offer university credits for your home school.
Learn more about Spanish in the World: